View Profile HoboKa305

Lmao. This is so retarded. I love it! Nice JonTron quotes voice clips :D

AnimatedZorox responds:

it truly is

Hilarious and sad.

Attracted and repulsed at the exact same time. Enamored and nauseous. It's well produced. But 'A Voretastic Voyage' certainly pushes its audience to the limit. If I know my Newgrounds, this was probably pretty tame in comparison to other works.

238 Audio Reviews

Super chill and catchy. This rhythm is gonna be stuck in my head. Getting some Dune vibes here. Probably the tabla percussion.

Campy and hammy AF.

Timing has a fair bit of swing on it; I think it works well. It has an off-beat vibe, but it's timed really well. That's some wizardry there.

Oh and the gated guitar-synth/pad thing is cool too.

You know, this is middling-to professional work. I'd say there's still a little more room for improvement. Timing is good. I can more or less hear what's being said. And ofc a sick beat and tune to go with. I'm not a rap pro, so I could be wrong by a few marks.

2nd listen through, I actually understood every word and didn't cringe so hard. So, idk maybe it's a matter of taste. Still, this is good work.

41 Art Reviews

I wonder if bird flu gives you pink eye...

Well, no one's gonna have blue balls after that. Or anything.

Loving the minimalism with different shades for the layers. A lot is implied with some excellent linework/outlines.

Graduated in 2005 to flap my wings and graciously face-plant into the curb. Yeah. Life has always been great to me. Nevertheless, I have an undying passion for music. Listening, creating and remixing. Good times!

Alex @HoboKa305