View Profile HoboKa305

91 Movie Reviews

Nice dystopian cyberpunk music in this video. My nipples are burning with joy.

So this is what happens when you mix Tim Curry with Jack Black! Sexy.

Pistachio nuts unite!

5 Game Reviews

Pretty solid game. Was fun to play for 5 minutes, anyways.

UltimoGames responds:

thanks, 6 months of hard development, 5 minutes of fun.. Not the smartest type of game design. :p

Animations and the MS paint text screens in transition don't quite elevate this to a 5 for me. But it's quirky and cool. Very accessible to shitty players too, like me.

Pretty sick game. 2nd favorite of this month.

alevgor responds:

Thank you!

702 Audio Reviews

Man, this is why I so much prefer indie music. Just beautiful. Also, for such simple string samples, you got them to sound very full and robust*. Nice E/W work; love the dynamics. Not gonna lie, this made me a bit emotional. Good work! uwu

Such good nostalgia :3

So many campy elements and excellent execution of the chipwork. This is so fun to listen to!

335 Art Reviews

James...whatever you do, don't go prone on the grates, at least not with your dick hanging out. Or maybe the other way around ;)

Wow Maria's eyeliner is running...oh my. James you bad boy. I approve.

I would gladly smash a TV on that thing whilst screaming like a girl. This is so on point and horrifying to boot.

Graduated in 2005 to flap my wings and graciously face-plant into the curb. Yeah. Life has always been great to me. Nevertheless, I have an undying passion for music. Listening, creating and remixing. Good times!

Alex Shtokalko @HoboKa305