View Profile HoboKa305

53 Movie Reviews

Well, this was enjoyable. Man, I am addicted to this style of video.
Not necessarily in order, but...

Most hilarious: 1:54 and 2:10 and 2:23, 0:22, 2:59, 0:23

Most impressive: 2:13, 3:05

0:50 I understood why it would be hard to pull off smoothly, so it gets a pass. But I ALMOST docked half a star for it. >: 3

Thicc. And very smooth. Nice loop thar.

Stupid sexy character models. Nicely animated lmao.

5 Game Reviews

Pretty solid game. Was fun to play for 5 minutes, anyways.

UltimoGames responds:

thanks, 6 months of hard development, 5 minutes of fun.. Not the smartest type of game design. :p

Animations and the MS paint text screens in transition don't quite elevate this to a 5 for me. But it's quirky and cool. Very accessible to shitty players too, like me.

Pretty sick game. 2nd favorite of this month.

alevgor responds:

Thank you!

433 Audio Reviews

Has a strategy game vibe to it. Lol I recognize some of the sounds and they are used fantastically. Nice work guys. The Phased feel is cool too! Dat low choir is so Metroid Prime vibe. Love it.

DimensionLord responds:

PHASED BRASS FOR THE WIN

Why does this stuff cheer me up so much? Bertn1991 sure is a good composer. Nice re-adaptation of his work.

Ah, this is the game I grew up with. You've corrupted it. In a good way. Lmao.

100 Art Reviews

Pretty decent. Some of the white outlines and cut out work at the left foot, etc looks a bit rough. But other than that, this is close to masterful level.

Reminds me of those Japanese evil spirit myths. Pretty realistic looking and very haunting.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thank you, glad you think so - always a fan of that vibe :)

Man redbull is a helluva drug. Nice artwork.

BoyPorcelain responds:

Thanks, stay away from caffeine and meth kids, at least pick one

Graduated in 2005 to flap my wings and graciously face-plant into the curb. Yeah. Life has always been great to me. Nevertheless, I have an undying passion for music. Listening, creating and remixing. Good times!

Alex @HoboKa305